The NEW project involves a collaboration between six partner organisations from Italy, Belgium, Austria, Bulgaria and Ireland. The lead partner is FORMA.Azione. The full list of project partners is:
- FORMA.Azione (IT) – VET and Adult Education provider, working at national and EU level
- AIDP (IT) – Italian Association for HR management
- EDA (BE) – European Dyslexia Association
- DIE BERATER (AT) – consulting company for training and development, with a comprehensive know-how with regard to HR management, learning at the workplace, diversity and inclusion
- CATRO (BG) – company experiences in the field of organisational consulting and human resources management and development, bringing also a specific know-how on Neuro-agility
- Specialisterne Ireland (IE) – specialist consultancy that recruits and supports talented people on the autism spectrum and those with similar neurodiverse challenges in gaining employment.
In addition, there are a number of Associate Partners collaborating on the project including:
- AIDP INTERNATIONAL (IT)
- UNGCNI – UN Global Compact Italy (IT)
- AID – Italian Dyslexia Association (IT)
- UIL – UNIONE ITALIANA DEL LAVORO – trade union (IT)
- Plattform für Berufsbezogene Erwachesenenbildung (AT)
- BPMA – Bulgarian Association for People Management (BG)
- DAI – Dyslexia Association of Ireland (IE)
- Dyspraxia/DCD Ireland (IE)
Learn more about our partners
Click on the name to view more
FORMA.Azione is a VET and Adult Learning provider ISO 9001 Certified and accredited at regional level for designing and provision of vocational training and Adult learning services.
Our main competences are in the Training Cycle (Training needs analysis, designing, provision, administration and financial reporting, evaluation and review) and public funds scouting to apply for. Our most successful areas of work are: Diversity Equity and Inclusion – with a focus on Gender Equality, Quality Assurance in VET and Adult Learning, Media and Information Literacy, Active Citizenship, Career Guidance, Creative and Culture Industries, Validation of non-formal and Informal learning.
We’ve been cooperating in different EU projects aimed at improving education and training professionals’ and staff’s competences and practical skills, according to digital and green transitions, inclusion and diversity, societal challenges and the expected performances by the different stakeholders.
AIDP is an association of people who are professionally active in the field of human resources working in organizations of every size and description, both private, governmental and public whether involved in services or consulting activities, whether in management positions or ones involving functional responsibilities, including people who deal with issues regarding the relationship between “people and work” in a scholarly, research or academic capacity. Established in 1960, AIDP is a non-political, non-profit association composed of members who have joined on an individual and voluntary basis. It has the goal of enhancing the professionalism of its members and serving as an active component in the process of developing human resources in the workplace, in the wider context of the social evolution of the country, with the aim of promoting the primary inalienable importance of the individual and human dignity in the workplace and society.
The European Dyslexia Association is a European non-governmental umbrella organisation for national and regional associations of people with dyslexia and other specific learning differences, children’s parents, professionals and researchers. It was founded and legally established under Belgium law in 1987 in Brussels as an international non-profit association by representatives of ten national dyslexia associations. It is the platform and the voice of the people with dyslexia and dyscalculia in Europe.
The EDA vision is a Europe which is accessible to every child and adult with dyslexia, dyscalculia and other co-occurring specific learning difficulties; where there is access, appropriate support and equal opportunity in education, training and employment, leading to active citizenship and a good quality of life in an inclusive society. In partnership with its member organisations, the EDA:
- Raises awareness based on evidence-based knowledge, practice and research
- Enables the exchange of information, experiences, policies and good practice through international networking and mobility
- Advocates, lobbies for and represents children and adults with dyslexia, dyscalculia and other co-occurring neurodiverse profiles.
Specialisterne Ireland is a progressive recruitment service building inclusive workplaces. We enable neurodivergent people to gain meaningful employment and training opportunities. We also help employers to prepare for, gain and retain neurodiverse teams.
We have been working since 2013. To date, we have worked with 1,000 candidates and 40 companies. Our services are free of charge to candidates and include support with each crucial stage of gaining employment and making it a sustainable success. For partner companies, we provide such services as consultancy, staff training and mentorship so that they have the tools to become leaders in diversity and inclusion.
Neurodivergent people are often excluded in traditional workplaces. Specialisterne Ireland is here to change this and to guide employers to recruit and retain inclusive and diverse teams.
“die Berater” Unternehmensberatungs GmbH focuses on adult education vocational training and human resources development. Further education and training is the core business within our broad portfolio. Planning, organising and running staff-development and education programmes for around 20,000 participants each year, die Berater figures amongst the largest private educational institutes in Austria and was awarded with the state award for adult education.
Our services are aimed at private individuals, national and international companies and organisations in all sectors and of any size, as well as the public sector, including the Austrian Employment Service. Their main aims are to motivate and qualify people to make full use of their potentials in the economy, at the labour market and in their personal lives. Contents and methodologies of our training offers are tailor-made according to the needs of our customers.
CATRO Bulgaria is an Austrian HR consultancy company, founded in 2010 in Bulgaria.
We believe in the great human potential and the capacity to grow!
We empower people to find their dream jobs, to explore and unfold their potential!
We support organisations to attract new talents, develop and engage people by providing holistic, science-based and tailor-made solutions such as:
- Executive Search of management and experts positions
- Assessment and Development Centers
- Training and Development Programmes for soft skills, leadership potential, brain power skills
- Employee Assistance/Well-being programmes caring for the mental and physical health of employees
- Neuro-agility assessment and brain-based development programmes for improving people’s capacity to learn with ease and speed, and adapt to changing environment.
- Employee Engagement and Employer Branding programmes, Agile Performance Management and Change management programmes
- CSR consultancy for fostering inclusion, diversity and sustainability!